Food Allergy Information

If your child has a disability or life-threatening food allergy, you will need to fill out a Disability/Medical Condition Statement, print off the form below. This form will need to be signed by a physician and returned to the school cafeteria where your student attends. Forms must be submitted and updated by a physician annually.